ECT Charity is staying COVID-19 Secure
ECT Charity confirms it has complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
Please click here to read more how we've been helping our communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.