Local bus services
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Considerations:
- We kindly ask all passengers to wear a face covering at all times onboard (unless exempt), irrespective of whether the current guidance is mandatory or voluntary.
- Please note, seating capacity may be reduced for us to comply with social distancing regulations.
- As often as possible, we aim to achieve the 1-metre-plus guidance when this is not mandatory.
What is your local bus service?
We operate minibuses on a number of local bus routes. You catch the bus as you would a normal public bus service – there is no need to contact us to book (we are unable to accept bookings).
Where and when can I travel?
We currently operate the following local bus services:
- 7 Bridport Town Service (see updated timetable for 2022 here). Regarding the extended timetable during school holidays, details of Dorset school term and holiday dates can be found here.
- 14 Birdsmoorgate and Thorncombe to Chard, via South Chard (see updated timetable for 2022 here)
- 97 Fordingbridge to Verwood, via Alderholt and Cranborne (see updated timetable for 2022 here). This service no longer serves Ringwood for 2022.
- 88 Sturminster Marshall and Colehill to Wimborne (see updated timetable for 2022 here)
- 688 Thorncombe to Axminster, via Hawkchurch (see updated timetable for 2022 here)