“Salisbury A” Service:
- This service runs to and from Salisbury every Tuesday.
- Starting from Edmondsham area approx. 9.30am via villages including Cranborne, Alderholt, Damerham and Martin.
- Return journey departs 1.00pm.
“Salisbury B” Service:
- This service runs to and from Salisbury on alternate Tuesdays (so for upcoming months: 11 & 25 May, 8 & 22 June, 6 & 20 July, 3, 17 & 31 August).
- Starting from Shroton area approx. 9.30am via villages including Iwerne Minster, Sutton Waldron, Fontmell Magna, Tarrant Gunville, Tarrant Hinton and Wimborne St Giles.
- Return journey departs 1.30pm.
- Also see our “Blandford B” service.
If you want to travel the day after a Bank Holiday Monday, please refer to our booking considerations here (scroll down to “Does PlusBus run on Bank Holidays? What happens over Christmas?”).